We offer many aspects of music production including basic recording, full song production and mixing. Our rates are flexible to try and accommodate everyone, signed or unsigned. We’d love to chat to you about your project, get in touch with us below.
Our studio is available to hire for the day or by the hour (minimum booking four hours).
All of our fantastic equipment is included and one of our engineers will be on hand to help. Alternatively, you can hire the studio without an engineer.
We work very closely with artists who want to transform their songs. We’ll happily work on anything from simple arrangements to full sounding, exciting tracks and everything in between. Check our recent list of clients to see who we’ve worked with.
A good mix is what really makes a great song stand out. We mix exclusively in Pro Tools but have Logic Pro X and Ableton installed to transition between different DAWs. We have a massive amount of plugins and some really nice pieces of hardware to run your mixes through.
Information About Studio Sessions...
- Sessions are 8 hours long, usually with an hour before and after for load-in, load-out, set up & file backup.
- We do not charge VAT.
- With all studio bookings a 50% deposit must be paid before the beginning of the first session.
- Final payment must be made by the end of the final session and no audio material will be released until full payment has been received.
- Discounts are available for bookings of three days or more although we may ask for a staggered payment for longer sessions.
- At the end of the final session the recorded material can be transferred onto audio CD (if applicable) at no extra cost, but we advise that clients bring an external hard drive or USB stick to store their material.
- All bookings and sessions are subject to our Terms & Conditions, please read them carefully.
A note about mastering: We will always recommend having any material professionally mastered, we work very closely with the team at Fluid Mastering in Hammersmith for all of our mastering work. They have an incredible client list and are happy to cater for any artist or band. However, we also realise budgets can be tight so we can master your music in-house if desired.